Small Business & Freelancing Roundup 2016Written by Alla on December 23, 2016
It’s the end of December, which means that 2016 is almost over. Soon we’ll be singing carols, meeting our family for Christmas and wishing everyone a happy new year.
This year had its ups and downs, brought a lot of excitement, surprises and unexpected events for small businesses and freelancers. To name a few: Brexit, Trump, rumors on new tax regulations, Pokemon, the gig economy boost, and many more.
And now we can’t wait to share our best content of the year in our end-of-the-year small business and freelancing roundup 2016.
Knowing how to manage finances is one of the top priorities on the way to success of your small business and freelancing career. Here’s our best tips on how to achieve it:
- Follow the 33 finance expert tips for millennial entrepreneurs
- Know your 9 most important financial numbers and invoicing terms
- Use our top invoicing tips for small businesses, creative freelancers and web designers
- Track your expenses and know the difference between a purchase order and an invoice
- Avoid these 11 most common invoicing mistakes and the 6 worst accounting mistakes
- To make your invoices more professional and stand out of the crowd, use our free invoicing templates, or switch to online invoicing software instead
If you’re hoping to start a new business, take a look at our top guides to walk you through all the important steps:
- For nature lovers: our guides on how to start your lawn care, gardening, or dog care business
- For language lovers: our guides on how to become a freelance ESL teacher and proofreader
- If you’re into helping people: our guides on starting an event planning business, driving business, cleaning or handyman business, and becoming a virtual assistant or professional freelance photographer.
We’ve also got a great ebook for small business finance to help you get your finances in order.
We hope that this year was as exciting for you as it was for InvoiceBerry!
And if you want to follow the more detailed timeline of 2016, you can always check all our roundups here.
And what was your favorite thing in 2016? Feel free to share it with us in the comments below!
Create your invoice in just 60 seconds.With our online invoicing software, you can create and send an invoice in under a minute. For free, forever.
Sign up today to see just how easy invoicing can be.