Top 77 London Coworking Spaces for Your StartupWritten by Alla on August 24, 2016
Coworking is a great solution for small businesses and freelancers who need a dedicate space but for who a traditional office with a year-long contract doesn’t make sense.
Here are the 77 best London coworking spaces for your startup.
Rainmaking Loft is a co-working space for tech startups, and their members are known as Heroes at work. The London branch is part of an interconnected family of Loft co-working spaces based in Copenhagen and Berlin, meaning members are able to work from each site as they please.
Rainmaking Loft is a close-knit community with more than 35 different nationalities. Permanent desks are available from £349 per month. With this fee, you get 24/7 access, unlimited use of the meeting rooms, private phone booths, free coffee and printing, showers and an event space for meetups.
- Rainmaking Loft: International House, 1 St Katharine’s Way, London
Huckletree is an innovative coworking space with two locations in London: Clerkenwell and Shoreditch. Prices start from £35 per day for a hot desk.
Clerkenwell is dog friendly, offers private Skype booths, meeting rooms, a restaurant hotspot and coffee club. The Shoreditch location has also standing desks, basketball and squash courts, and inspiration and meditation zones.
- Shoreditch: Alphabeta Building, 18 Finsbury Square, London.
- Clerkenwell: 87 Charterhouse Street, Clerkenwell, London.
Uber Office is a shared coworking space in London with a beautiful and inspiring environment. Facilities include a reception area, CCTV, kitchen and more.
Hot desking starts from £50 per day.
- Uber: 17 Grosvenor Gardens, London
- Uber Hub: 146 Strand, London
90 Mainyard coworking is a home and family space for startups, entrepreneurs and freelancers.
Prices start from £180-200 per month with 24/7 access to the building and coffee supplies.
- 90 Mainyard: 90 Wallis Road, London
Level39 is Europe’s largest accelerator space of 80,000 sq feet. The venue has already hosted 1,200 events and more than 100,000 visitors.
Rates start from £1,500 per year (plus a £150 sign-up fee).
- Level39: One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
Warner Yard is a London home for two dozen various startups. The building also features the outpost for the Techstars accelerator, investors and entrepreneurs.
The membership fee is £350 a month, including access to meeting rooms and call booths, printing, and kitchens with free food and drinks (even beer).
- Warner Yard: 8 Warner Yard, Clerkenwell, London.
THECUBE is more than just a coworking space. It’s a community of professionals in various fields, which is always open and friendly.
Space rental starts from £20 per hour for members and £35 per hour for non-members.
- THECUBE: Studio 5, 155 Commercial Street, London
White Bear Yard is a creative and coworking space in London. Tariffs start from £375 per desk per month and include free lunch once a month, tea and coffee, shower rooms, and 24/7 free access.
- Whitebearyard: 144A Clerkenwell Road, London
Central Working has five locations in London: City, Bloomsbury, Shoreditch, Whitechapel, and Farrington, and two more in Cambridge and Manchester. Prices start from £99 per month for the ‘Club’ membership.
- City: 4 Crown Place, London
- Bloombsbury: 11-13 Bayley Street, London
- Shoreditch: 6-8 Bonhill Street, London
- Whitechapel: 69-89 Mile End Road, London
- Farrington: St. John’s Square, 86-88, Clerkenwell Road, London
Winkley Studios is a bright space in a great location. The space offers large desks, fibre Internet and free coffee. Monthly rates start from £195 per person.
- Winkley Studios: 7 Winkley Street, London
Cooks Yard is a homely and peaceful coworking space located in one of the London attics. The location offers flexible pricing starting from £180 per month.
- Cooks Yard: Unit 5, 88 Mile End Road, London
Club Workspace is a large network of coworking and creative spaces at already 25 locations.
Cost of the package starts at £275 per month. The fee includes access to any of the network’s locations everyday, a flexible workspace Monday to Friday, discounted coffee and invitations to all the Workspace community events.
- Bankside: @ Metal Box Factory, 30 Great Guildford Street, Borough
- The Print Rooms: 164/180 Union Street, London
- Metal Box Factory: 30 Great Guildford Street, London
- Cargo Works: 1-2 Hatfields, Waterloo
- Fleet Street: 154-160 Fleet Street, London
- Quality Court: off Chancery Lane, London
- 60 Gray’s Inn Road: 60 Gray’s Inn Road, London
- 12-13 Greville Street: 12-13 Greville Street, London
- 14 Greville Street: 14 Greville Street, London
- Clerkenwell Workshops: 27/31 Clerkenwell Close, London
- Exmouth House: 3/11 Pine Street, London
- Angel House: 338-346 Goswell Road, London
- Wenlock Studios: 50-52 Wharf Road, London
- Vestry Street Studios: 10-22 Vestry Street, Shoreditch
- The Ivories: 6/18 Northampton Street, London
- Leroy House: 436 Essex Road, London
- ScreenWorks: 22 Highbury Grove, London
- London Bridge: @ The Leathermarket, Weston Street, Bermondsey
- Kennington: @ Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, Oval
- West Dulwich: @ Parkhall Business Centre, 40 Martell Road, Dulwich
- West Chiswick: @ The Light Box, 111 Power Road, Chiswick
- Wandsworth: @ The Light Bulb, 1 Filament Walk, Wandsworth
- Portobello: @ Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, Portobello
- Vauxhall: @ Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, Vauxhall
- Bethnal Green: @ Pill Box, 115 Coventry Road, Bethnal Green, London.
TechHub London is one of seven coworking divisions around the world by TechHub which also include Bangalore, Riga, Warsaw, Bucharest, Madrid, and Swansea. Recently the company announced a global partnership with Google to support tech startups and entrepreneurs.
Full-time packages start from £275 per month.
- TechHub London: 20 Ropemaker Street, London
- TechHub London @ Campus: 4-5 Bonhill Street, London
Greenhouse London is a unique coworking, event and well-being space. It has two locations that offer media labs, training room, yoga studio, printing facilities and conference rooms.
Hot desk is £150 per month, and you can order a 3-day trial to test the space.
- Greenhouse N16: 49 Green Lanes, London
- Greenhouse E9: 8 Mackintosh Lane, London
WeWork is one of the world’s biggest coworking networks with 11 locations in London.
Facilities and prices vary, with starting costs from £250 per month, and may include everything from weekly events to micro-roasted coffee and fruit water.
- Waterhouse Square: 138 Holborn, London
- Paddington: 2 Eastbourne Terrace, London
- Old St.: 41 Corsham Street, London
- Chancery Lane: 14 Gray’s Inn Road, London
- South Bank: 22 Upper Ground, London
- Devonshire Square: 9 Devonshire Square, London
- Soho – Sheraton House: 16 Great Chapel Street, London
- Spitalfields: 1 Primrose Street, London
- Aldgate Tower: Aldgate Tower 2 Leman Street, London
- Moorgate: 1 Fore Street, London
- Soho London: 2 Sheraton Street, London
@Work Hubs is a community of freelancers and small companies that happen to be in the same coworking space.
Member packages start from £35 per month. The company offers free meeting rooms (hours depend on membership type), and free participation in events.
- @Work Hubs: 105A Euston St, Kings Cross, London
Innovation Warehouse is a coworking space and community for digital startups, businesses, and angel investors.
Hot Desking plans start from £150 per month. There’s also 24/7 access for key holders.
- Innovation Warehouse: 1 E Poultry Avenue, London
Impact Hub is an international network of coworking accelerators and event spaces around the world. In London the company offers four spaces and membership packages starting from £70.
- Impact Hub Islington: 4th Floor, 5 Torrens Street, London
- Impact Hub King’s Cross: 34b York Way, King’s Cross, London
- Impact Hub Westminster: 1st Floor New Zealand House, 80 Haymarket, London
- Impact Hub Brixton: Pop Brixton, 49 Brixton Station Road, London
The Office Group has numerous locations in London and the surrounding area, all of which share a great atmosphere and working environment. Conditions vary across the spaces.
Monthly pricing starts from £250, open Monday to Friday.
- Holborn: 10 Bloomsbury Way, London
- Angel: 2 Angel Square, London
- Albert House: 256-260 Old Street, London
- Borough High St: 201 Borough High Street, London
- Paddington Station: 19 Eastbourne Terrace, London
- The City: 3 Lloyd’s Avenue, London
- The Euston Office: Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, London
- The City: 50 Liverpool Street, London
- Henry Wood House: 2 Riding House Street, London
- 24/25 | The Shard: 32 London Bridge Street, London
- The Black & White Building | Shoreditch: 74 Rivington Street, London
- Eastside | Kings Cross Station | Gridiron Building: One Pancras Square, London
- Stratford Place | West End: 7 Stratford Place / 7 Marylebone Lane, London
The Hatch is a creative and relaxing coworking environment designed for tech startups to grow.
The space features minimalist furniture, Apple TV, kitchen facilities and more. You need to contact the company for its prices.
- The Hatch: 37 Heneage St, London
Third Door is a flexible and innovative coworking hub combined with certified nursery for kids of different age groups.
Monthly plans for the nursery starts from £334 for 30 hours, and from £49 per 20 hours a month for the workhub.
- Third Door: 16 Point Pleasant, Putney, London
Map of the best London Coworking spaces
GET 50% OFF SOLO & PRO PLANS
Invoicing doesn't have to be scary
UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 31