Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 27/10/17Written by Alla on October 27, 2017
Another week of October has passed by and Halloween with its candies and costumes is already around the corner.
Let’s jump into the latest news for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and freelancers.
1. A judge rejected a request from 18 US states to block Trump’s decision to end subsidy payments under Obamacare. Read more about it here.
2. Tax reform is one that concerns US small businesses the most. Here are some issues that they might be facing.
3. Google AdWords can attract more customers and boost your business sales. Check these two advanced strategies and find out how you can implement them.
4. Business owners more and more rely on software. Check these 8 ways how a CRM system can add value to your small business.
5. Creating a content strategy, you need to know who your readers and potential customers are. Here are few tips on how to define a buyer’s persona.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. What’s the difference between being frugal and cheap? Read this article to learn 3 secrets to saving money.
2. Everyone knows about sales funnel, but the latest trend is to flip it to increase sales. Learn how you can use it for your business here.
3. Millennials are more comfortable discussing their salaries, and it changes the scope of the whole industry. Read more here.
4. Facebook launched new ad tools for the platform that will help to create more targeted ads for different environments. More details are here.
5. Everyone knows what SEO is, but not everyone has mastered it. Check out these 5 major SEO mistakes that businesses make.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more news!
GET 50% OFF SOLO & PRO PLANS
Invoicing doesn't have to be scary
UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 31