Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 10/11/17Written by Alla on November 10, 2017
November is bringing colder winds and rains, while small businesses are busy preparing for the highest season’s sales of the year.
Read about the latest news of the week in our traditional Friday roundup.
1. Facebook announced a program that will help small businesses to improve their digital skills. Read more here.
2. Even the smallest businesses need to have logos. Check out the 25 best tools to design the perfect logo.
3. Is it still possible to find clients on Twitter? Try these 6 ways before giving it up on this social media platform.
4. Are you up for Black Friday? Some stores have started early this year, and here’s what they are offering.
5. If you’re still thinking of the ways to increase your sales this holiday season, read these 7 awesome tips for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. You don’t have to hire a marketing agency to have SEO for your website. Check out these 3 ways that you can implement today.
2. It seems that these days all the content out there was created for SEO or other kinds of promotion. But is organic content really dead?
3. Nevertheless, all the business owners and marketers have agreed that content marketing is here for good. Here’s a guide on how to use it for your brand.
4. How is it possible to get $1 million after the $1,000 investment into your startup? Take a look at the inspiring story here.
5. Entrepreneurship is leading the world’s economies. Read how creating its function can help sustain corporate innovation.
That’s it for this week! Tune in next Friday for more news.