Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 22/12/17Written by Alla on December 22, 2017
Winter holidays are finally here and we can’t wait until those celebrations start. Christmas spirit is everywhere, and people are running from one store to another looking for more gifts.
Here are the latest news for small businesses and entrepreneurs this week.
1. Net neutrality story is not over just yet in the US, and even politicians are divided about it. Here are the latest updates on it.
2. Looks like the new Republican’s tax bill has passed despite the numerous debates, and Democrats are not happy. Read more details here.
3. It also seems that large health insurers will win big on GOP tax bill. Read more explanations in this article.
5. Your social media needs automation, especially during the holiday season. Check out these 5 ways to automate your social media.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Are Google AdWords and email marketing playing out well together? Sure they do. Here are some basic tips on how to use them combined.
2. Marketers need their own New Year’s resolutions, and it’s about time to make those lists. Here are the top 5 resolutions to build an awesome marketing plan.
3. And also you’ll need a social media calendar for 2018. Here’s the template that you can use to excel in your marketing game next year.
4. At the year’s end, everyone loves making predictions and forecasting the year to come. Here are the top digital marketing trends for 2018.
5. Speaking about the trends, here’s the summary of those trends that failed to become big in 2017.
That’s it for today! Tune in next Friday for more.
GET 50% OFF SOLO & PRO PLANS
Invoicing doesn't have to be scary
UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 31