Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 13/04/18Written by Alla on April 13, 2018
Holidays are over and we’re already moving towards summer months. But today is Friday, and it means that it’s time for our traditional small business and freelancing roundup.
1. Small business optimism index dropped to the five-month lowest and amounted to 104.7 in March. Read more details on the survey here.
2. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckenberg had Senate hearings this week about the data privacy. Read here for more details on the subject.
3. Daily tasks may become overwhelming and time-consuming. That’s why you need to automate these 9 important tasks to enhance the efficiency of your business operations.
4. Content Marketing Institute is a guiding light for many marketers out there. Check out their 7 recommendations of the tasks that you can also automate in marketing.
5. Buffer is a great tool to automate your social media marketing. Check out this Evergreenfeed’s guide on how to use it successfully.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Stepping up towards making your dreams come true is challenging for most of us. Here are the 9 things you need to know to launch your startup.
2. Unfortunately, some businesses use email marketing too much and end up in spam losing their clients forever. Here’s how to avoid spamming and create a successful newsletter.
3. Business owners often lack experience when hiring their employees. Check out these 5 important questions to ask candidates during the interview.
4. It’s all about your website traffic in the era of digital technologies. Read about these 6 easy ways to attract it in this article.
5. A lot of businesses tend to underestimate the power of YouTube. Here’s how you can use this social media platform to promote your business.
That’s it for today. Tune in next week for more news!