Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/06/18Written by Alla on June 01, 2018
All those GDPR newsletters have finally stopped, which means that now it’s time to see how the law will be working in the real life.
But for now, let’s check the latest small business and freelancing news from the past week.
1. For those who are managing their eCommerce businesses, deciding on the shipping options is usually a pain. Here’s a short infographic on that.
2. Creating a blog and content for it is a must for most of the businesses online today. Check the 7 types of content that you can use for promotion.
3. Struggling with your business-to-business promotion? Here are the 7 social media strategies to help you out.
4. Cybersecurity has been a topic for many discussions these days. Read this post to find out how it may be connected to your business.
5. Amazon has been one of the most significant concerns for small business owners. Although not everyone sees it as a threat. Here’s how businesses are using the platform to their advantage.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Can you train yourself to become an entrepreneur? Here are the 6 mindsets to adopt that will help you succeed in business.
2. What are the most required skills for freelancers right now? Check out the list of 10 that are of highest demand at the moment.
3. Thought leadership is considered to be the next marketing revolution as the inbound marketing has already become. Here’s what you need to know about it.
4. The startup scene in the US is blooming and Atlanta has become the first city outside New York and San Francisco on the list. Read more details here.
5. There are a few things you can do to help direct online traffic to your web page. Check out 8 best of them in the article here.
That’s it for today! Tune in next Friday for more updates.