Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 29/06/18Written by Alla on June 29, 2018
Summer heat is scaling up and we’re already saying goodbye to its first month. Let’s find out the latest news for small businesses and freelancers in our last roundup of June.
1. In Australia, tax season is still on, and your might want to check some tax tips before it’s June 30. Read about five of them here.
2. Starting your business is impossible about the wish to make it successful. Read about the 3 key ingredients on achieving short- and long-term success.
3. GDPR has been a serious issue for many small businesses since its coming into force this May. Find our how they can survive it here.
4. Get to know these 6 proven ways to say ‘no’ to a client and still keep your business running. Read all the info here.
5. Which apps are you using when managing your small business? Take a look at these best apps of 2018 that you might benefit from.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. The research says that by 2027, around 50% of the workforce in the US will be freelance. Read some thoughts on how the cities should deal with that.
2. Are you ready to become a freelancer? Get to know these 19 tips that will help you to make money doing what you love.
3. Startups often have more urgent tasks than thinking about promo activities. Here are the most common marketing mistakes that they make.
5. Is it time for you to start a business? Check out these 101 new ideas that might help you on the way to your independency and success.
That’s it for today! Tune in next Friday for more news and updates!