Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 06/07/18Written by Alla on July 06, 2018
It’s the 6th of July which means we’ve just passed the Independence Day’s fireworks in the USA. Before we face two more days off, let’s check the most important news for small businesses and entrepreneurs in our weekly roundup.
1. Admin tasks can be overwhelming for your small business, especially if you’re managing all the other responsibilities. Check out these tips on how you can ace them.
2. Facebook’s been adjusting its privacy policies in order to follow up that criticism and GDPR rules. Regardless, your small business still needs it, and here are some best tips to succeed there.
3. Digital lead generation systems raise brows but they are still being widely used by the small businesses. Find out the main reasons why they fail and what you can do about it.
4. All the major entrepreneurs gone podcasting now and there are tons of reasons why. Check out 7 of them that might convince you to have one too.
5. Everyone understands the importance of business networking, although not everyone knows where and how to start. Here are some tips on how to get more clients and connections.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Business plans help to secure funding or clear up the business strategy. Here are 10 websites where you can download a business plan template and get started.
2. Inbound marketing is not that new, although not everyone uses it and/or does it right. Here’s how to manage all its advantages for your startup.
3. What’s the difference between starting in the US and Europe these days? Some say that US startups are doing their job better. Read more about it here.
4. Benjamin Franklin is long gone but we still can learn a few tricks from him. Find out what he can teach us about productivity.
5. Investments may be risky and sometimes what appears to be a promising investment could actually cost you losing financially. Here are 9 things that you should avoid.
That’s it for this week! Tune in next Friday for more!