Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 13/07/18Written by Alla on July 13, 2018
Summer’s been very productive for the team InvoiceBerry so far despite all those interruptions for the World Cup football matches. Let’s check the latest news for small businesses and freelancers this week.
1. Ever wondered which invoicing software is the best fit for your small business? Check out the best solutions here.
2. Technology is moving forward but how to make sure that your business follows it? Find out how you can adjust to the mobile first business reality these days.
3. Over 90% of consumers read online reviews and 84% of them trust online reviews as much as they trust their friends. Here’s how you can collect social proof to grow your business.
4. In the US, the inflation jumped 2.9% from 2017, which made it the largest annual gain since February 2012. Read more thought on that in the article here.
5. Having a website is a must for any business today. Check out the list of the best builders that can help you out.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. There’s a difference between setting up your profile pages and actually using them to gain public recognition. Here’s everything you need to know about this.
2. Nowadays, finding the right approach to your social media marketing can be a bit tricky, but here are the best options to keep in mind. Read all about them here.
3. Instagram itself is a big hit for branding but how can you actually use Instagram Stories for your business? Here are some ideas on generating leads.
4. Video content is ruling across all the social media platforms and it doesn’t necessarily have to cost a fortune. Here are 3 affordable types of videos that you can use.
5. Getting funding is crucial for startups to get growing and reaching new targets. But how good is you pitch deck? Find out which 3 slides are the most important for your business.
That’s it for today. Tune in for more news and updates next Friday!