Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 31/08/18Written by Alla on August 31, 2018
This week’s almost over as well as the month of August. So let’s check the latest news and updates for small businesses and freelancers in our last roundup of summer.
1. Google My Business is a great way to start building your online presence. Find out how to list your small business on Google Maps.
2. Learn all the new automation trends, refresh your basics or get some inspiration for your most time-consuming marketing processes in this comprehensive guide.
3. Digital security breaches are on the news and on everyone’s mind these days. Find out all the basics that every small business owner should keep in mind.
4. Facebook Messenger is one of the largest messaging platforms with over 1.3 billion monthly users. Here’s how you can market your business here.
5. Social media profile is super important if you want to establish your online presence and promote your business. Check our how you create one.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. To survive the first year as a business owner can come across as a difficult process. Get to know these 10 tips to help you survive the first year.
2. Your life as a freelancer usually comes with a lot of challenges that you simply cannot ignore. Find our 7 tips on how to make your life as stress-free, as possible.
3. With the amount of video content out there it can be challenging to find the right content for you. Check out these 5 TED talks to make your feel more powerful.
4. Sometimes when you retire you finally have time to do what you want and what you love. That’s why it’s the best time to start your business.
5. Over 70 percent of American businesses are on Instagram as it’s being the fastest growing social network. Find out which 5 steps you should take to make it work for you.
GET 50% OFF SOLO & PRO PLANS
Invoicing doesn't have to be scary
UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 31