Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 21/09/18Written by Alla on September 21, 2018
We’re getting closer to the end of September and it means that soon it will be safe to put out our Halloween decorations.
But first, let’s check out the latest news of the week for small businesses and freelancers.
1. No one knows about Google’s algorithm more than Google. Find out how you can improve your SEO with Google Search Console.
2. Speaking about SEO, a lot of marketers prefer using PPC strategy instead. Here’s why you need to use both of them.
3. Almost 70% of Americans don’t consider themselves to be successful investors. Find out how you can change that at least for yourself.
4. As we all depend on the new tech, cybersecurity becomes more relevant. Find out the most common mistakes that most of the businesses make.
5. Marketing without a budget is a reality for a lot of marketers and entrepreneurs these days. Find out the best creative ways to promote your brand and spend nothing.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Are entrepreneurs born or made? That’s a tough question which has supporters on both sides. Read some thoughts about that here.
2. We always hear about young and successful entrepreneurs, although the studies show that the average age of a successful startup founder is 45. Read more about it here.
3. Everyone knows that entrepreneurs have to be great negotiators to push their businesses forward. Check out 9 steps to become the best one out there.
4. New technology often brings uncertainty but also progress. Find out everything about blockchain technology applications and how they can positively impact your SME.
5. Almost 4 million self-employed people consider their home to be their place of business as well. Take a look at the 22 most affordable home-based business ideas here.
6. Most often, you hear only some sort of a fairy tale about the success of one business owner. Here are 5 truths that often stay hidden.
That’s it for today! Tune in next week for more updates!
GET 50% OFF SOLO & PRO PLANS
Invoicing doesn't have to be scary
UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 31