Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 02/11/18Written by Alla on November 02, 2018
Halloween is over, but we keep those pumpkin ready for the holidays later this month. Now it’s time to check the news from small business and freelancing world.
1. U.S. stocks are on the rise after the October drop, and the third quarter looks better now. Find out all the fresh numbers and forecasts here.
2. Last months of the year are all about summaries and future trends. Check out this long read from Quartz about the predictions in all the main industries.
3. If you want to continue operating your business and stay sustainable, it’s important you keep track of your financial KPIs. Here are the 11 most important ones of them.
4. Are you thinking to start your new business now? Get to know which 10 industries are the most promising and will continue growing in the future.
5. Many small businesses will face a serious problem this holiday season as they are going to compete with new Amazon’s wages for the seasonal stuffers. Find more info here.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. We’ve talked a lot about marketing budgets for small businesses in our roundups. Here’s how you can allocate it in 2019 according to the current trends.
2. Uber has introduced a new affordable monthly-based subscription for their riders. Find out more about their Ride Pass here and how it will change the industry.
3. Guest posting helps you with backlinks and therefore SEO, but it also helps with relationships and getting exposure for your business. Find out everything about it here.
4. Running a business, some owners have to focus on everything at once and may miss their increased expenses. Learn which 5 expenses you need to watch no matter what.
5. Some qualities are more important for entrepreneurs. Check out this list of the 10 essential qualities from 10 successful entrepreneurs.
That’s it for today! Tune in next week for more news.