Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 16/11/18Written by Alla on November 16, 2018
We’re in the middle of November and it’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only two weeks away. But now let’s find out the latest news for small businesses and freelancers in our weekly roundup.
1. U.S. stocks have seen better days – they decline, and technology and banks are taking some heavy losses. Find out all the details and numbers here.
2. As it turns out, in the Brexit draft deal, the U.K. finance industry’s access to the EU was downgraded. Read more info and thoughts on the matter here.
3. If you can choose, start your business in the state that has the best conditions for it. Learn where in the US there is the best tax environment to start an LLC.
4. Finances are always an additional hustle for small businesses. Find out how to turn your invoices into a source of funding with invoice financing and invoice factoring.
5. All businesses would like to increase the traffic on their website. Check out these 9 unique ways to boost your views and audience.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurs
1. Your products might be awesome and cheap, but if design of your website is not good, no one would buy them. Find out 5 ways how design affects eCommerce.
2. Are you sure you’re getting the most out of your Twitter account? Find out how you can acquire new customers via this social media platform.
3. Everyone is automating marketing these days, or at least they try to. Find out how not to overdo it and be relevant for your clients.
4. Without a doubt, #MeToo movement has been a great impact on every sphere of our lives. Find out how it has changed venture capitalists scene.
5. Entrepreneurs often are doing several tasks at the same time, and one might feel that listening is not one of their strengths. Find out how to listen more effectively.
That’s it for this week! Tune in next Friday for more news!