Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 07/12/18Written by Alla on December 07, 2018
First week of December is over and we’re getting closer to Santa’s gifts and Christmas break. But for now, let’s check the latest small business and freelancing news in our Friday roundup.
1. If you’re setting up an online business, you’d better ensure convenient ways of payments for your customers. Here are 7 advantages that come with accepting card payments on your website.
2. According to JPMorgan Chase, the U.S. economy has a good chance to get into a recession in the next two years. Find out how you can keep your financial plans and secure your savings.
3. Customer support is a large part of any successful business these days. Check out these 100 stats that will ensure your customers’ satisfaction.
4. Even small businesses are working remotely and operating across multiple locations. Find out how video conferencing can benefit your business communications and team messaging.
5. AI has been among the top trends throughout the last few years. Find out all the experts’ thoughts and first-hand experience regarding AI and digital marketing.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. 2018 is about to end and now it’s the best time to revise all the good things about it. Check out the most popular videos on YouTube this year.
2. It’s not a secret that there are so many business-related podcasts out there. Here are the best episodes where entrepreneurial podcasters have shared their challenges. Check them out!
3. We all know that it’s time to read about the trends for 2019. Read about the major forecasts for digital marketing next year here.
4. Content marketing is not going anywhere in the year that follows. Take a look at how a content marketing calendar can change a game plan for your business in 2019.
5. There are still bias against stay-at-home parents, but getting hired isn’t the only option for parents returning to work. Find out some of them here.
That’s it for today. Tune in next week for more news.