Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 11/01/19Written by Alla on January 11, 2019
While we’re counting days till Valentine’s Day, let’s check the top news for small businesses and freelancers in our weekly roundup.
1. With Democrats controlling the House and Republicans controlling the Senate in the US, small businesses can be sure of a stable future. Find out all the thoughts here.
2. Setting up your small business budget allows you to see where you put your money and will let you know about the gaps where you could invest more money. Here’s how you can make one in 2019.
3. We can’t get enough of the trends for 2019. Here are the two main trends that small businesses need to be aware of this year.
4. Making the switch from a sole trader to a limited company has its benefits and nuances too. Read InvoiceBerry’s full guide on how to make this change successfully.
5. In order to be successful, you need to acquire new customers and retain existing ones. Here’s how to do it with social media this year.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Not every business owner has a previous experience of launching a profitable business. Find out which 3 mistakes they usually make and how you can avoid them.
2. Social media don’t always give us an engagement rate that we’re hoping for. Check out Buffer’s and BuzzSumo’s research that will give you insights on how to write the best posts.
3. There’s always more motivation to run your own business if you’re changing the world. Here’s how to find out if any of your ideas have this potential.
4. It’s never too late to improve your social media marketing strategy and reach more clients. Here are the 10 best tools that will help you out.
5. Despite all the forecasts that we heard in the end of last year, there’s always room for more. Here are the biggest SEO trends of 2019.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more!