Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 08/02/19Written by Alla on February 08, 2019
Winter is still here and we can’t really remember when we had the last warm day, let alone whole weekend. Let’s see the latest news for small businesses and freelancers.
1. Right approach can turn your idea into a thriving enterprise. Here are the 10 things you should consider before starting a new business.
2. When you’re managing your business, there might be a lot of issues on your way. Here are 5 ways to keep your project on track.
4. With the tax season on the way, make sure you don’t miss tax deductions that can bring you a refund. Check some of them here.
5. At the moment, 85% of Generation Z says that they use email only once per month. Here are all the thoughts on if email marketing is still effective for them.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. No matter what you do, learning how to ski or managing your business, you should ask only these two questions to master any skill.
2. Twitter announced that its monthly user base has continued to decline and therefore its stocks were down almost 10%. Here’s more info on the subject.
3. According to the research, more than 57 million people were freelancers in the U.S. alone in 2017. Here’s a list of the ways to profit from the booming freelancing market.
4. Super Bowl ads are a milestone for marketers all over the world. Find out which brands won and lost in 2019.
5. So many skills can be learned on the job, but there are also certain traits that every employee must have to be effective. Check these 7 core traits that are nonnegotiable for employees.
That’s it for today. Tune in next week for more news and updates.