Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 17/05/19Written by Alla on May 17, 2019
Welcome to our weekly roundup! Here are the best news for small businesses and freelancers.
1. Tech tools have transformed the ways in which SMBs used to boost their sales in the past. Check these five unique ways how you can integrate new ways into your marketing strategies and improve your bottom line.
2. Outsourcing to India and other countries is a great way to find talented remote workers to complete your projects and cut costs. Here are 9 companies that you can hire.
3. Customer retention is just as important for your business as customer acquisition. Here are ways to use psychology to improve your average retention rate.
4. The mobile-first focus should be on the possibilities of personal interactions to activate brand experience. Here’s how you can do.
5. Your website can help you reach customers you would never be able to reach in person. Here are 5 common ways how small businesses can avoid mistakes when creating one.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. There are quite a few stories of massive success without businesses seeking venture capital. Here are some of the ingredients to their success.
2. First-time founders are creating a better future, but on their way, they make a lot of similar mistakes. Here are 8 of them that you can avoid.
3. In reality, there are some key factors that lead to the success of an entrepreneur and the people we choose to surround ourselves are among them.
6. Every piece of the content that you publish contributes to how your brand is perceived by your audience. Find out how automating your marketing kills all your efforts.
7. Copywriting approaches change along with the content changes. Here are 5 tips to keep your copywriting skills fresh and grow.
That’s it for today! Tune in next week for more!