Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 12/07/19Written by Alla on July 12, 2019
We’re in the middle of July, which means half of the summer has passed. Check out the best news for small businesses in InvoiceBerry’s weekly roundup.
1. Some people think that email marketing is not for small businesses. Here’s how you can create an email list for your small business and build an incredibly engaged community.
2. Businesses spend billions on online advertising every year. Here are five online advertising trends that may be important for your online ad campaigns.
3. Creating an account-based marketing strategy is a new trend for businesses as well. Here’s how you can implement ABM for your business and improve your efficiency.
4. Email marketing is more effective when it is automated rather than when you need to do it manually. Here’s how you can set up automated email marketing messages for your business.
5. Using influencer marketing is one of the most popular strategies these days. Here are the top 7 tools to help you utilize it for your business.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Many companies tend to overuse and apply the AI label too sporadically today in martech. Read all the thoughts on the real state of the industry.
2. There are good leaders and bad leaders in this world. Here are the questions that you need to ask yourself to find out if you can lead and improve the lives of the others.
3. According to the research, mistrust at work is most likely to cause heart diseases. Here’s all you need to know about it.
4. Integrated brand experience gains more attention and lead to more loyal customers, and brand storytelling is a part of it. Here are three things that you need to know.
5. Turning your passion into profit is sometimes easier said than done. Check out the list of some ways you can turn your passion into profit and enjoy everything that follows.
That’s it for today. Tune in next Friday for more.